Esquimalt Recreation Centre offers Out of School Care Programs licensed by the Vancouver Island Health Authority for School Aged Care. Children ages 5-12 (must be currently attending or completed kindergarten) are eligible to participate.
NOTICES & Program Availability
- Registration for the 2018/2019 school year will begin Tuesday April 10. Check back March 5 to get the OSC application package for 2018/2019.
- Pro-D Day registration for the 2017-2018 School Year is FULL.
- School Year Program - Before School Care (Macaulay School only) - Spaces Available
- School Year Program - After School Care (Macaulay School only) - FULL
- Waitlist being taken for After Care. Please fill out the application package and submit to the front desk - Application packages now available (PDF).
- Registration for OSC Winter Break Camps is open, call 250.412.8500 to register or go online.
- Registration for OSC Spring Break Camps will open to the public on January 20
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - Before School Care: 6:30am-8:50am
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - After School Care: 2:46pm-6:00pm
- Pro-D Day Camps
- Winter Break Camps
- Spring Break Camps
- Summer Break Camps
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 6:00pm
Child Care Subsidy
We accept families receiving Child Care Subsidy, for more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children with Disabilities or Require Extra Support: If your child requires extra support or qualifies for funding through Supported Child Development please contact the OSC Supervisor prior to registration by phone at 250-412-8512.
If your child carries an epi-pen or inhaler please complete the appropriate form or, if your child takes any other medication during program time please complete the appropriate Emergency Medical Care Form:
- Emergency Medical Care - Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Medical Care - Asthma
- Permission to Administor Medication Form
For more information on Out of School Care Programs, please contact:
Shelann Kowalewsky, OSC Supervisor