Esquimalt Recreation Centre offers Out of School Care Programs licensed by the Vancouver Island Health Authority for School Aged Care. Children ages 5-12 (must be currently attending or completed kindergarten) are eligible to participate.
Updated registration information due to COVID-19
- Registration for OSC and Preschool for the 2020-2021 School year has been moved to an online only application. Applications will be accepted digitally as of 7:00 AM PST on April 21st. See HERE for details.
Notices & Program Availability
*** Due to limited space: 2019/2020 OSC Pro D Days, Winter Break Days, and Early Dismissal Days available to current OSC patron's only.***
Applications for Pro-D Days, Early Dismissal, and Winter Breaks will be the same process: a separate application form accepted as of June 17, 2020 (processed in the order they are received) – available for existing OSC participants only. Spring Break registration will open January 2021.
Pro-D Days, Early Dismissal, and Winter/Spring Breaks are all separate registrations and are not included in regular Out of School Care fees
*Applications for non-OSC registered families will be accepted starting September 16th, 2020*
(Application Coming Soon)
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - Before School Care: 6:30am-8:50am
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - After School Care: 2:46pm-6:00pm
- Pro-D Day Camps
- Winter Break Camps
- Spring Break Camps
- Summer Break Camps
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 6:00pm
Affordable Childcare Benefit
We accept families receiving Affordable Childcare Benefit, for more information go to [email protected].
Children with Disabilities or Require Extra Support: If your child requires extra support or qualifies for funding through Supported Child Development or Aboriginal Supported Child Development please contact the OSC Supervisor prior to registration by phone at 250-412-8512.
If your child carries an epi-pen or inhaler please complete the appropriate form or, if your child takes any other medication during program time please complete the appropriate Emergency Medical Care Form:
- Emergency Medical Care - Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Medical Care - Asthma
- Permission to Administor Medication Form
For more information on Out of School Care Programs, please contact:
Seth Jerome, OSC Supervisor