Esquimalt Recreation Centre offers Out of School Care Programs licensed by the Vancouver Island Health Authority for School Aged Care. Children ages 5-12 (must be currently attending or completed kindergarten) are eligible to participate.
NOTICES & Program Availability
Applications for the 2018/2019 school year will be accepted as of Tuesday April 10, 2018 to the Front Desk and must be received by April 17, 2018 to be processed in priority order:
- Pro-D Day registration for the 2017-2018 School Year is FULL.
- 2017-2018 School Year Program - Before School Care (Macaulay School only) - Spaces Available
- 2017-2018 School Year Program - After School Care (Macaulay School only) - FULL
- Registration for OSC Winter Break 2018 Camps will open Fall 2018.
- Registration for OSC Spring Break Camps will open to the public in January 2019
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - Before School Care: 6:30am-8:50am
- School Year Program (Macaulay School only) - After School Care: 2:46pm-6:00pm
- Pro-D Day Camps
- Winter Break Camps
- Spring Break Camps
- Summer Break Camps
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 6:00pm
Child Care Subsidy
We accept families receiving Child Care Subsidy, for more information go to [email protected].
Children with Disabilities or Require Extra Support: If your child requires extra support or qualifies for funding through Supported Child Development please contact the OSC Supervisor prior to registration by phone at 250-412-8512.
If your child carries an epi-pen or inhaler please complete the appropriate form or, if your child takes any other medication during program time please complete the appropriate Emergency Medical Care Form:
- Emergency Medical Care - Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Medical Care - Asthma
- Permission to Administor Medication Form
For more information on Out of School Care Programs, please contact:
Shelann Kowalewsky, OSC Supervisor