Report a Problem

Submit a form if you have a specific problem  to report.

A municipal staff member will respond to your request, if applicable, within two business days.

Make a bylaw complaint 

Common requests

If you can’t find what you’re looking for above, please send us your comments or concerns below.

One file only.
50 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg.