Council Policies guide Council's actions and provide direction to the Chief Administrative Officer and the organization. Council policies may directly affect businesses, members of the public, and the Township’s programs and services.
Policies most relevant to Esquimalt residents and businesses are listed below for informational purposes only. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and completeness, the Corporation of the Township of Esquimalt assumes no liability for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.
For a complete listing of current Council Policies, please contact the Corporate Services Department at [email protected].
Download the following policies:
- Bylaw Enforcement (ADMIN-68)
- Election Signs on Municipal Property (ADMIN-69)
- Structural Fire Service Level (FIRE-03)
- Appointment Process (ADMIN-40)
- Momentos, Recognition and Volunteer Spirit Award (ADMIN-72)
- Review & Market Analysis of Council Remuneration (ADMIN-58)
- Remuneration for Elected Officials (ADMIN-62)
- Local Grants (FIN-20)
- Permissive Tax Exemptions (FIN-16)
- Asset Management (FIN-17)
- Investment Policy (FIN-18)
Parks & Recreation
- Traffic Calming (EPW-01)
- Boulevard Modifications (EPW-02)
- Parking Restrictions (EPW-03)
- Sewer & Drain Blockages (EPW-04)
- Sidewalk Maintenance (EPW-09)