Frequently Asked Questions
If we have not answered your question below, please let us know here.
When do I need to return my child's camp emergency form?
Any enrollement in 2020 camps cannot take place until a camp emergency form is completed in full. This form will be available in January with 2020 registration opening online March 11th. In person/phone registration will be available after March 18th.
What should my child should bring to camp every day?
Please check with your child’s leaders at the beginning of each week to see if there are any additional items your child should be bringing to camp. However, as a great "refer to" list, please bring:
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Older clothing that can get dirty, muddy and sandy
- Raingear on rainy days
- Closed-toed shoes or sandals that your child can run in - please no flip flops
- Backpack to put it all in
- Necessary medications or medical devices, e.g. inhalers or Epipens
Is there anything I need to bring?
Yes! Please bring Photo ID. All parents, guardians and any authorized persons picking children up from the program will be required to provide photo identification before a child will be released. You may be asked for this identification more than once. This is for the safety of your child; your cooperation is appreciated.
Please note: Children in Playground and Specialty Camps 10 years of age or older are permitted to sign themselves in/out of camp (with written permission from parent/guardian). Children 12 years of age or older may sign in/out their younger siblings (with written permission and be listed as an alternate pick up). Children in Licensed (OSC) camps are not permitted to sign themselves in or out.
What is your camp payment policy?
- ONLINE REGISTRATION - payment is required in full for all camps at time of registration.
- IN PERSON OR PHONE REGISTRATION - payment for all camps starting in July must be made during initial registration. Registration for camps with August start dates can be scheduled for July 15. Please note:
- For those not registering in July camps, payment for the first week of camp is required in full; the remaining August camp payments can be scheduled for July 15.
- Any camp registrations after July 15 must be made in full at time of registration.
- Scheduled payment is available by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or credit card.
- Should payment be declined, two attempts to contact the family will be made. If payment remains outstanding, your child will be withdrawn from that camp.
What is your withdrawal policy?
One week's notice is required to withdraw from all summer camp programs in order to receive a refund.