Leisure Involvement for Everyone (LIFE) Program
The LIFE Program assists individuals and families with low income to access recreation programs and services.
Who is Eligible?
Residents of Esquimalt whose combined gross household income is below the Statistics Canada Low Income thresholds for 2021(See below). Applications must be processed in the municipality that you reside in, after which the 52 Drop-in Admissions may be used at any Recreation Centre in Greater Victoria.
How Do I Apply?
- Complete one application per family residing together below
- Send in current identification such as Care Card, BC ID, Drivers License.
- Send in current proof of residency with you, such as a utility bill or rental agreement.
- Send in proof of your gross annual household income, in the form of your 2019 or 2020 Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada. To obtain a Notice of Assessment, call 1-800-959-8281.
- L.I.F.E. Cards will be issued to each member of an eligible household. The L.I.F.E. Cards are valid until December 31st of the the calendar year.
- Your LIFE application will be processed within 3 business days.
Estimated Stats Canada Low Income Thresholds 2021
|# in household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7 +|
Online Application Available HERE