Navigating Your Online Account
Please check back as more tutorials/instructions are added.
- How to complete the camp emergency form
- How to add alternate pick ups to your online account
- View your child's schedule
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CAMP EMERGENCY FORM
HOW TO ADD ALTERNATE PICK UPS TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
HOW TO VIEW YOUR CHILD'S SCHEDULE
Looking for confirmation of your child's camp registrations or an easy way to view your child's calendar of activities? Save, print or email your own schedules through your online account, here's how:
1. Log in using own email and password.
2. Click My Info to view family members OR select any family member where the list of members populates
3. When viewing the client (family member) record, click the section called Schedules. Your schedule for the current month appears.
4. If applicable, tick the checkbox beside each family name to add or remove them.
5. If desired, click the arrows beside the name of the month to navigate to other months.
6. Export the Schedule as PDF or Email
7. After selecting a date range of up to six months, click Export to PDF, to save a PDF of the schedule for printing or attaching to an email.
8. Click the Export button to generate a PDF document. Click the Email button to attach the PDF schedule to an email. The email is sent to your primary email address. If there is not one on file, add email address in the popup window and click Send. A message appears when the email is properly sent.
Note: Each month is displayed on a separate page. Events will list the person's name, and the event name, date, and start and end times.