Esquimalt’s committees serve an important role in advising and providing policy recommendations to Mayor and Council.
Dedicated volunteers from the community serve on these committees along with appointed staff and Council members.
- Find Agendas and Minutes on our Legistar site.
How can I provide public input?
As these Committees, Boards, and Commissions serve as an advisory role to Council, public input opportunities are not provided as part of their meeting agendas. However, public input may be provided to Council on any recommendations the Committees, Boards, and Commissions bring forward.
Esquimalt’s two Advisory Committees, one Commission and one Board include:
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Advisory Planning Commission Design Review Committee
- Board of Variance
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Local Grants Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee