We want to hear from you. You can contact Mayor and Council:
- by phone
- by mail
- by email ([email protected]), correpondence sent to this address will be provided to all members of Council
- to contact specific member(s) of Council by email, please visit the Councillor Profiles page to locate email addresses
- in person (call ahead to arrange a meeting)
- by attending council meetings
When you write to Council, please be advised that:
- Your comments may be forwarded to staff for review
- Your correspondence will form part of the public record and may be included in a meeting agenda that's posted online.
Personal information contained in communications to Council and its Committees is collected under the authority of the Community Charter and Local Government Act and will be used to assist Council members in decision making. Please note that your comments will form part of the Township’s public record and may be included in a public agenda and posted on our website.
| MAYOR AND COUNCIL|
Township of Esquimalt Municipal Hall
|Phone (General inquiries)||250-414-7100|
If you wish to send an email to all members of Council, click here.