2017 Summer Camp Registration Opens ONLINE April 12th - click image below to preview (PDF)
- 2017 Summer Camp Online Registration "HOW TO" (PDF) information resource
Withdrawal policy: One week notice is required to withdraw from all summer camp programs in order to receive a refund.
QUICK LINKS ON THIS PAGE:
- Energetic, and caring playground leaders
- Separate age groups to ensure quality programming for all kids
- Daily crafts, games and theme days
- Fantastic pool, gym, and skating facilities
- Beautiful parks within walking distance
- Reasonable rates and extended hours of care available for your convenience
- Flexible payment plan
Your children are in good hands with our summer playground leaders. Our summer playground leaders have:
- Experience working with children
- Completed criminal record checks
- First Aid, CPR, and child protection training
- Additional training in behaviour management, conflict resolution, and program planning
To ensure your child's safety, the Camp Emergency Form must be completed in full and submitted at least 1-week prior to starting camp. Please complete the form, save to your computer and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For children with asthma or anaphylaxis where staff may be required to administor medications, please complete the following forms as applicable:
- Emergency Medication Care Plan - Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Medication Care Plan - Asthma
- Permission to Administer Medication
Do you have a questions not answered below? Please let us know here.
What should my child should bring to camp every day?
Please check with your child’s leaders at the beginning of each week to see if there are any additional items your child should be bringing to camp but as a great "refer to" list, please bring:
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Older clothing that can get dirty, muddy and sandy
- Raingear on rainy days
- Closed toed shoes or sandals that your child can run in - please no flip flops
- Backpack to put it all in
- Necessary medications or medical devices, ie. inhalers or Epipens
Is there anything I need to bring?
Yes! Please bring Photo ID. All parents, guardians, and any authorized persons picking children up from the program will be required to provide photo identification before a child will be released. You may be asked for this identification more than once. This is for the safety of your child; your cooperation is appreciated.
Please note: Children in Playground and Specialty Camps 10 years of age or older are permitted to sign themselves in/out of camp (with written permission from parent/guardian). Children 12 years of age or older may sign in/out their younger siblings (with written permission and be listed as an alternate pick up). Children in Licensed (OSC) camps are not permitted to sign themselves in or out.
What is your camp payment policy?
- ONLINE REGISTRATION - payment is required in full for all camps at time of registration.
- IN PERSON OR PHONE REGISTRATION - payment for all camps starting in July must be made during initial registration. Registration for camps with August start dates can be scheduled for July 15. Please note: for those not registering in July camps, payment for the first week of camp is required in full; the remaining August camp payments can be scheduled for July 15. Any camp registrations after July 15 must be made in full at time of registration. // Schedule payment is available by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or credit card.
- Should payment be declined, two attempts to contact the family will be made. If payment remains outstanding, your child will be withdrawn from that camp.
What is your withdrawal policy?
One week notice is required to withdraw from all summer camp programs in order to receive a refund.