Thank you for another amazing season of Summer Camps!
Registration Open for 2016 Winter Break Camps
Please call 250.412.8500 to register. Daily registration for Licensed Camps running 6:30am-6:00pm over winter break is available:
- Mon, Dec 19 - #49869
- Tue, Dec 20 - #49870
- Wed, Dec 21 - #49871
- Thu, Dec 22 - #49868
- Fri, Dec 23 - #49872
- Wed, Dec 28 - #49873
- Th, Dec 29 - #49867
- Fri, Dec 30 - #49886
QUICK LINKS ON THIS PAGE:
- Energetic, and caring playground leaders
- Separate age groups to ensure quality programming for all kids
- Daily crafts, games, special guests and theme days
- Target ratio of 1 staff to 10 children
- Fantastic pool, gym, and skating facilities
- Beautiful parks within walking distance
- Reasonable rates and extended hours of care available for your convenience
- Flexible payment plan
Your children are in good hands with our summer playground leaders. Our summer playground leaders have:
- Experience working with children
- Completed criminal record checks
- First Aid, CPR, and child protection training
- Additional training in behaviour management, conflict resolution, and program planning
To ensure your child's safety, the Camp Registration Form must be completed in full and submitted 1-week prior to starting camp. Complete the form here - please save to your computer and email to email@example.com
For children with asthma or anaphylaxis where staff may be required to administor medications, please complete the following forms as applicable:
- Emergency Medication Care Plan - Anaphylaxis
- Emergency Medication Care Plan - Asthma
- Permission to Administer Medication
Do you have a questions not answered below? Please let us know here.
What should my child should bring to camp every day?
Please check with your child’s leaders at the beginning of each week to see if there are any additional items your child should be bringing to camp but as a great "refer to" list, please bring:
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Older clothing that can get dirty, muddy and sandy
- Raingear on rainy days
- Closed toed shoes or sandals that your child can run in - please no flip flops
- Backpack to put it all in
- Necessary medications or medical devices, ie. inhalers or Epipens
Is there anything I need to bring?
Yes! Please bring Photo ID. All parents, guardians, and any authorized persons picking children up from the program will be required to provide photo identification before a child will be released. You may be asked for this identification more than once. This is for the safety of your child; your cooperation is appreciated.
Please note: Children in Playground and Specialty Camps 10 years of age or older are permitted to sign themselves in/out of camp (with written permission from parent/guardian). Children 12 years of age or older may sign in/out their younger siblings (with written permission and be listed as an alternate pick up). Children in Licensed (OSC) camps are not permitted to sign themselves in or out.
What is your camp payment policy?
The first week’s fee must be paid in full at the time of registration. Post dated payments can be accomodated at time of registration by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or credit card. Post dated payments must be scheduled for July 1st and August 1st.
What is your withdrawal policy?
One week notice is required to withdraw from all summer camp programs in order to receive a refund.