Extra garbage stickers
Please note that we are resuming the sticker requirements starting summer 2021. Details>>
Garbage is picked up every second week in Esquimalt. If your regular garbage day falls on a statutory holiday, your garbage will be picked-up on the next business day.
- Click to obtain a printable copy of the 2021 north side route garbage collection schedule
- Click to obtain a printable copy of the 2021 south side route garbage collection schedule
- To find out your regular garbage pick-up day, sign up to our Esquimalt Alert app for reminders via text, app, email or phone.
- You can also view the garbage collection map or phone 250-414-7108. Garbage is collected from the north and south sides of the municipality on alternate weeks.
Please have your garbage outside with bungee cords removed from the lid by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
Garbage rules and regulations
- Materials accepted for garbage pick-up
- Banned materials
- Acceptable garbage containers
- Number of containers permitted for pick-up and how to deal with extra garbage
Missed garbage pick-up
If your garbage is not picked up on your regular collection day, please phone 250-414-7119.