Jump to navigation
Parks & Recreation
- Fall 2016 Program & Event Guide - available online here (PDF); pick up your copy at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre or Archie Browning Sports Centre
- Summer 2016 Swim Lessons brochure (PDF)
- Fall 2016 Swim Lessons brochure (PDF)
- Summer Camp Registration is open. View details here.
- NEW! Bloomin' Beautiful 2016
- Branch Out!
As Esquimalt continues to protect its urban forest, we are pleased to introduce, BRANCH OUT! This program supports care of our urban forests through events and education materials. View upcoming events and current materials.
- Pool Closed for Annual Maintenance August 31st at 4:00pm. Pool facilities including hot tub, sauna & steam room will re-open at 5:30am on Tuesday, September 13th. Esquimalt Recreation passes will be accepted at all regional municipal facilities, and the YW-YMCA Downtown during this time.
- Fraser Street Adventure Park - Construction will begin May 2016 with splash park opening Summer 2017. Landscaping of the park will include 27 trees, rainwater garden, numerous colourful shrubs, and more. View the the plan here. Playground details to be announced after Council formally awards contract in June. WATCH a video highlighting the landscape plan of the park, here.
Subscribe to receive our email newsletters including program and events details, special offers and more!