Jump to navigation
Parks & Recreation
- NOTICE (posted December 8, 2016 4:20pm): Senior's Christmas Lunch scheduled for Friday, December 9 has been cancelled due to the anticipated severe weather. All registrants are currently being contacted and will be creditted or refunded (whichever they prefer).
- Winter/Spring 2017 Program & Event Guide - available here (PDF). Program Registration opens December 1st. *** Please allow a few extra minutes for our team to process your winter program registration. We are transitioning to a new computer system starting December 1st (through into the new year). Although best efforts have been made to migrate your account, staff will need to verify your information or set up a new account for you/your family before processing your registrations. Your patience and understanding as we make this transition is appreciated. ***
- Winter Holiday Flyer - click here (PDF)
- Winter 2017 Swim Lessons - view schedule here (PDF). Registration opens December 1.
- Fraser Street Adventure Park - Construction underway with splash park opening Summer 2017. Park with include an outdoor active park, two play structures for toddlers, school age chidlren and youth, and a splash pad. Landscaping of the park will include 27 trees, rainwater garden, numerous colourful shrubs, and more. View the the plan here. Playground details to be announced after Council formally awards contract in June. WATCH a video highlighting the landscape plan of the park, here.
- New Recreation Software Coming Soon - Updated October 28, 2016 The Township of Esquimalt Parks and Recreation Department's current Recreation Management Software is reaching its end of life. In advance of the current software no longer being supported, a new system is being implemented. We currently anticipate transitioning to the new system on December 1st (through into the New Year). New facility access cards will be issued for all members. We are trying to make this transition as seamless as possible. Please allow a few extra minutes for our team to assist you with your program registration and membership renewals during this transition. Your patience and understanding during this period is appreciated. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to receive our email newsletters including program and events details, special offers and more!