MyEsquimalt is an online payment platform that will allow you to access your township accounts 24 hours a day.
Services include applying for, reviewing and renewing business licences and dog licences. Later this spring, residents will also be able to sign up to receive an electronic property tax notice and make a payment online using a credit card.
- Create a profile, register your accounts and access your information
- Review and renew business licences online and sign up for e-billing
- Review and renew dog licences online and sign-up for e-billing
- Review property tax accounts and sign up for e-billing
- Apply for a business licence
- Apply for a dog licence
Users can use Visa and Mastercard for payments and can see their records in one easy place.