MyEsquimalt is an online payment platform that will allow you to access your township accounts 24 hours a day.
Services include applying for, reviewing and renewing business licences and dog licences. Residents are also able to sign up to receive an electronic property tax notice and make a payment online using a credit card.
- Create a profile, register your accounts and access your information
- Review and renew business licences online and sign up for e-billing
- Review and renew dog licences online and sign-up for e-billing
- Review property tax accounts and sign up for e-billing
- Apply for a business licence
- Apply for a dog licence
Users can use Visa and Mastercard for payments and can see their records in one easy place.