Where are our parks located?
Check out the Esquimalt Parks Map. The map pinpoints the locations for 13 parks, 4 greenways and open spaces, 12 waterways and beach accesses, and 3 recreation facilities.
Water fountains in Esquimalt parks
- Saxe Point Park: beside main parking lot
- High Rock Park: near pathway in the dog off-leash area
- Memorial Park: beside playground
- West Bay: entrance of the walkway
- Gorge Park: south side on the nature house
- Adventure Park: Lion's head fountain
- Adventure Park - The merry-go-round is currently taking a breather for maintenance. We're working hard to have it operational again soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Memorial Park - The field at Memorial Park will be CLOSED until November 24 while our Parks team completes improvements to the irrigation system. The rest of the park (playground, cenotaph, bathrooms) will still be open to the public.
- Saxe Point Park and Macaulay Point - parks entrance signs have been temporarily removed for upgrading and refurbishing. (November 6, 2023)
- Esquimalt Gorge Park - effective August 17, 2023, the North Entrance (closest to Tillicum bridge) will be temporarily CLOSED as it will be used as a staging/ laydown area for the bike lane project on the Tillicum corridor. The South Entrance will remain open for access to the park. This closure, while temporary, will be in effect for the foreseeable future as construction gets underway.
- For playing field status, please click here.
- Hither Green Playground - Community Consultation. Click here to learn more.
- Community Garden at Anderson Park Expansion. Click here to learn more.
- Adventure Park Splash Pad - Open May Long Weekend - Labour Day Long Weekend, 10am - 7pm
|No current notices|
The Great Esquimalt Tree Hunt:
We are excited to hear from YOU about important trees in the community:!
Click here to see updates on the status of our playing fields.