Where are our parks located?
Check out the Esquimalt Parks Map. The map pinpoints the locations for 13 parks, 4 greenways and open spaces, 12 waterways and beach accesses, and 3 recreation facilities.
Water fountains in Esquimalt parks
- Saxe Point Park: beside main parking lot
- High Rock Park: near pathway in the dog off-leash area
- Memorial Park: beside playground
- West Bay: entrance of the walkway
- Gorge Park: south side on the nature house
- Adventure Park: Lion's head fountain
- West Bay water fountain is currently OUT OF ORDER. We are indefinitely waiting on parts to fix the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Nature House washroom CLOSED for repair. A temporary porta potty will be on site next to the Nature House.
- For playing field status, please click here.
- Hither Green Playground - Community Consultation. Click here to learn more.
- Community Garden at Anderson Park Expansion. Click here to learn more.
- Adventure Park Splash Pad. Open May Long Weekend - Labour Day Long Weekend, 10am - 7pm
|No current notices|
The Great Esquimalt Tree Hunt:
We are excited to hear from YOU about important trees in the community:!
The Great Esquimalt Tree Hunt
Click the map below to view park amenities, including which have washrooms, playgrounds, dog on leash, no dogs allowed, etc. features. Enjoy your experience in Esquimalt Parks!
Click here to see updates on the status of our playing fields.