Winter 2022 Registration Dates:
Winter programs (everything but swimming lessons)
VIEW online November 15:
*ONLINE registration opens Wednesday, December 1st at 12:00 AM
*PHONE and IN PERSON registrations open Wednesday, December 1st at 5:30 AM
Winter Swimming Lessons
VIEW online December 3rd:
*ONLINE registration opens Wednesday, December 15th at 12:00 AM
*PHONE and IN PERSON registrations open Wednesday, December 15th at 5:30 AM
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for personal training.
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of most programs. 1-week's notice needed to receive a full refund on Summer Camps.
- Three days prior to the start of a program, requests for credit must be made through the appropriate Programmer. There are no guarantees a credit can be accommodated within 3 days from the start of a program.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee
We love to hear from you, contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250.412.8500
- By Email
Tell us how we are doing... complete a client satisfaction survey to let us know about your experience with Esquimalt Parks & Recreation staff, programs and facilities.
Login to the registration system using your email or create an account: