Program & Event Guides / Notices
- Winter/Spring 2017 Program & Event Guide - available here (PDF).
- NEW! Spring Swim Lessons - View program schedule (PDF)
- NEW!! Coming Soon - ONLINE REGISTRATION (for select programs). In the coming weeks (Spring-Summer 2017) we will be offering online registration for select programs. If you have registered for programs with Esquimalt Parks & Recreation after December 1, 2016 please check your inbox as account login information has been emailed to you (from PerfectMIND). Deleted or lost your access information? No problem! Select "forgot my password" to have your password reset. Our aim is to have online registration available for all Esquimalt Recreation registered programs by September 5th. Online registration will be available for:
- Esquimalt 5K & Kid’s 1K Fun Run: available here
- Bloomin’ Beautiful Gardening Workshops: available here
- UPDATED! Summer Camps starting Wed April 12. Please see "HOW TO" (PDF) information document to assist you with processing your summer camp registration online. Creating an account can also be completed after you have selected to register in.
Using LIFE Pass for your summer camp registration. Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration.
How to Register
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of a program.
- Withdrawal requests within three days prior to the start of a program or after a program has begun must be made through the appropriate Recreation Programmer.
- Credits will not be issued after the 2nd class of a program/session has taken place.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $29.76 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.