Fall 2022 Registration Dates
All Fall offerings will be available to view online July 18, 2022
Registration will open for:
Swimming Lessons on Monday August 1st at 11PM NEW!
All other programs on Monday August 8 at 12AM
We're currently looking to expand our program offering as we prepare to open our new building - the Esquimalt Gorge Pavilion - in June. We're looking for the following programs and activities for our community:
- Dance classes for preschool, school age, youth and adult
- Arts & Culture
- Music & Instruments
- STEM & Information Technology
- Public Speaking
- Baby & Parent / Toddler & Parent
- Martial Arts
- And more!
Do you have an idea for a program you'd like to run with us? Please submit an application.
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250-412-8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for personal training.
- Register by phone at 250-412-8500. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street. Payment options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of most programs. One week's notice required to receive a full refund on Summer Camps.
- Three days prior to the start of a program, requests for credit must be made through the appropriate Programmer. There are no guarantees a credit can be accommodated within three days from the start of a program.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Preschool programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee
We love to hear from you, contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250-412-8500
- By Email
Login to the registration system using your email or create an account: