Tell us how we are doing... complete a client satisfaction survey to let us know about your experience with Esquimalt Parks & Recreation staff, programs and facilities.
Login to the registration system using your email or create an account:
|Programs||Period/ Description||Registration Opens/Notes|
|2021/2022 Out of School Care|
Open. Details here
April 20, 7:00am. Details here
2021/2022 Preschool School-Year Program Registration
|Open. Details here||April 20, 7:00am|
|Fitness Classes||Ongoing||Limited offerings|
|Drop-in Sports Reservation||Open||Limited offerings|
|Drop-in Social Program Reservation||Open||Limited offerings|
|Drop-in Preschool Program Reservation||Not available||Coming Fall 2021|
|Community Recreation Programs, including art classes, sports, etc. (excluding fitness)||Open|
|Ice Programs||Open||Details here.|
|Aquatics Programs||Open||Find details here.|
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for private swim lessons or personal training.
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of most programs. 1-week's notice needed to receive a full refund on Summer Camps.
- Three days prior to the start of a program, requests for credit must be made through the appropriate Programmer. There are no guarantees a credit can be accommodated within 3 days from the start of a program.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.
We love to hear from you, contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250.412.8500
- By Email
Last updated July 27, 2021.
Mon – Fri: 5:30 am – 9:15 pm
Saturday Gym: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday Pool: 7:30 am – 5:45 PM
Sunday Gym: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday Pool: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM