Township of Esquimalt Recreation Facilities remain closed in response to COVID-19. For related program and facility updates, please see here:
Tell us how we are doing... complete a client satisfaction survey to let us know about your experience with Esquimalt Parks & Recreation staff, programs and facilities.
Login to the registration system or create an account:
Updated registration information due to COVID-19
- NEW! Learn more about Esquimalt Recreation's Virtual Recreation programming right here.
- In-person registration is not currently available. Please use the online registration system or call 250.412.8500. Phones are currently being answered 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
- UPDATE: Registration for OSC and Preschool for the 2020-2021 School year has been moved to an online only application. Applications will be accepted digitally as of 7:00 AM PST on April 21st. See HERE for details.
- Register online by viewing the online booking catalogue. Registration is open for most programs with course start dates through until June 30, 2020.
Upcoming Registration Dates
|Programs||Period/ Description||Registration Opens|
|Summer Camps||All camps||March 11, 2020 - Online ONLY (viewable online as of March 4)|
|Summer Camps||All camps||March 18, 2020 - Phone-in at 5:30 a.m.|
|2020/2021 Out of School Care + Preschool||Find details here|
Moved to online ONLY application on April 21st. More details here
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for private swim lessons or personal training.
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of most programs. 1-week's notice needed to receive a full refund on Summer Camps.
- Three days prior to the start of a program, requests for credit must be made through the appropriate Programmer. There are no guarantees a credit can be accommodated within 3 days from the start of a program.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.
We love to hear from you, contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250.412.8500
- By Email