If you are holding an event in Esquimalt, you may require a special event permit.
A Special Event Permit is required when:
- You are booking a public facility. This includes a park, a recreation facility, a roadway, or the Town Square
- You require special support to conduct your event (e.g. closing a road, using municipal equipment, requiring Police or Fire Department staff support)
- You are inviting large numbers and/or the public to attend your event
- Your event will impact the community in general, including local businesses and neighbours.
>>> Download a Special Event Permit Application
*** Please note an incomplete application will be returned. Bookings cannot be made and a permit for your event cannot be issued until a completed application form is received.***
Please return completed special event application form ATTN Community Development Programmer:
- by email to [email protected] or
- in person at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre or Archie Browning Sports Centre.