The Esquimalt Recreation Centre is a multi-purpose wellness and community recreation facility with aquatics centre, weight room, gymnasium and multi-purpose spaces.
Quick links on this page:
- Location: 527 Fraser Street, Esquimalt BC V9A 6H6
- Phone: 250.412.8500 // Best efforts to answer phones are made 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week. During peak periods, please leave a message. All messages will be returned within 24 hours.
Hours of Operation:
- 5:30am - 10:30pm seven days a week including MOST Statutory Holidays!
- Holiday Hours: Dec 24 & 31: 5:30 am. to 4:00 p.m.; Dec 25: 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Jan 1: 1:00-3:00pm
- Click here for Drop In Schedules
Features of the Recreation Centre include:
- 4500+ square foot Wellness Centre, featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Aquatic Centre with a six-lane 25-metre lap pool, warm “lifestyle pool” and tot pool with spray features, wheelchair accessible hot-tub, steam room, and sauna
- Senior’s (50+) centre
- Multi-purpose activity and meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 300 people for recreational programs, community meetings, and weddings. To book a room click here.
- Out of School Care and childminding services
- Parks and Recreation Services program staff offices.
Lab Health Physio
Lab Health Physio is a multidisciplinary health clinic located inside the recreation centre that provides a range of services including Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy, Kinesiology, Athletic Therapy, Acupuncture and more. For more information visit their website or call 250-386-7254.
Facility Booking Information
For booking information, contact Chris Millan by email or by phone at 250-412-8525.
Free parking is available the Esquimalt Recreation Centre but may be limited during peak times. If you are coming for a workout to the Esquimalt Rec Centre, please consider parking in the sports centre lot and enjoy a short 200 metre walk across Bullen Park and some fresh air before start your indoor fitness regime. Doing so will be greatly appreciated by persons with mobility restrictions and those with young children.
Street parking is allow available but please respect residential only parking zones. Residential only parking is monitored and strictly enforced.