Committee of the Whole meetings
• discuss long-term planning and policy development issues
• discuss complex administration, finance, zoning, and land development issues
• consider other matters in depth
• provide a less formal forum for public input on matters placed before the Committee
Recommendations from the Committee of the Whole are referred to a regular council meeting before any decisions are made.
You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
• View council meeting schedules
• Download agendas and minutes
• Find out how to provide input at council meetings
• Get in touch with council
• Find out more by about council meetings, by downloading Esquimalt’s Council Procedure Bylaw