The agendas for upcoming Council and Committee of the Whole meetings are posted by 4:30 p.m. on the Friday prior to the Monday meeting date.
Printed copies of the agenda are available at the Administration Department located in the Municipal Hall or at Council meetings.
Agenda and minutes are posted to our Legistar site!
- A legistar page opens in calendar view (note that the calendar tab is one of six navigation tabs across the top of the page)
- On the search line, select the time range dropdown list to select a time period in which meetings are held. For instance this year, this month, this week, etc.
- Find the date of the meeting you are interested in and click on the agenda link to see the meeting agenda in pdf format
- Click on the meeting details link for access to staff reports and presentations that will be on the agenda. These reports are in html text format
- For live or archived videos of meetings, click on the video link
Archived minutes, staff reports, presentations and other Council documents are available on the Legislation page of Legistar. Once at the Legislation page:
- Input your search term
- Choose the time period
- Select the type of document you're looking for
- Click "Search Legislation" and you'll get a list of possible matches
Please see the table below for archived Council agendas and minutes to October 27, 2014.
All downloads are PDF files, compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and newer. These files may not be compatible with non-Adobe brand readers or built-in previewer software of some operating systems. Please be sure to have the latest Adobe Reader installed on your computer