This Special Council meeting is being held for the purpose of budget discussions.
Council meetings in Esquimalt are held on the first and third Monday of every month, unless the meeting falls on a statutory holiday.
Council meetings are open to the public unless council passes a resolution to go In Camera to deal with issues of a confidential nature, usually related to finances, personnel, property or legal matters. You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
- View council meeting schedules
- Download agendas and minutes
- Find out how to provide input at council meetings
- Get in touch with council
- Find out more by about council meetings, by downloading Esquimalt’s Council Procedures Bylaw
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 17:45