Committee of the Whole meetings
- discuss long-term planning and policy development issues
- discuss complex administration, finance, zoning, and land development issues
- consider other matters in depth
- provide a less formal forum for public input on matters placed before the Committee
Recommendations from the Committee of the Whole are referred to a regular council meeting before any decisions are made.
You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
- View council meeting schedules
- Download agendas and minutes
- Find out how to provide input at council meetings
- Get in touch with council
Monday, March 6, 2023 - 18:30