Committee of the Whole meetings
- discuss long-term planning and policy development issues
- discuss complex administration, finance, zoning, and land development issues
- consider other matters in depth
- provide a less formal forum for public input on matters placed before the Committee
Recommendations from the Committee of the Whole are referred to a regular council meeting before any decisions are made.
Note: during the COVID-19 crisis, we have alternative means for the public offering input. Please contact [email protected] or call 250-414-7100 for details. As usual, you may email feedback for council's consideration at any time.
You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
- View council meeting schedules
- Download agendas and minutes
- Find out how to provide input at council meetings
- Get in touch with council
- Find out more by about council meetings, by downloading Esquimalt’s Council Procedures Bylaw
Monday, April 11, 2022 - 18:00