Strategic Plan 2019-2023: tell us what you think
The strategic plan is the framework that council uses to guide decision-making and budget spending for the upcoming term. Residents are encouraged to weigh in on these draft priorities prior to the plan's adoption.
The public was invited to review our draft strategic documents, including our goals and priorities and to send feedback to [email protected]. The deadline to provide feedback on this document was April 5.
- Strategic plan backgrounder
- Strategic priorities and goals
- Strategic plan operational strategies
- Budget 2019
The plan is being adjusted based on feedback received. You may also share your input on the revised version at our April 15 council meeting. Learn more about our council procedures.
Past strategic plans
- Strategic Priorities Chart 2015-2019 - Updated January 2018
- Operational Strategies 2018
- Strategic Priorities Chart 2015-2019 - Updated January 2017
- Operational Strategies 2017
- Strategic Priorities Chart 2015-2019 - Updated January 2016
- Operational Strategies 2016
- 2015 Strategic Priorities Report
- 2012 Strategic Priorities Report
- Strategic Priorities at the Township of Esquimalt (Jan 2013)
- Strategic Priorities at the Township of Esquimalt (Jan 2014)
- 2009-2011 Strategic Plan
- 2008-2009 Strategic Plan
- 2007-2008 Strategic Plan
- 2006-2007 Statement of Municipal Objectives