The finance department inputs transactions daily to provide up-to-date information for residents, council and staff. Daily activities include taking payments and preparing dog licenses, business licenses, property taxes, and payroll for the municipality.
Municipal financial statements are prepared for audit by March 30 each year and a copy of the audited financial statements are included with each year's annual report. If you require further details regarding financial reporting, please contact the Finance Department.
The following documents were part of the January 6 council meeting and outline 2020 budget considerations:
- 2020 budget overview. Learn about:
- how the Township uses and safeguards your tax dollars
- how the budget is drafted and opportunities for community input
- assessments and how they impact the taxes you pay
- how property taxes are calculated and options for tax relief
- 2020 budget policy and objectives