The finance department inputs transactions daily to provide up-to-date information for residents, council and staff. Daily activities include taking payments and preparing dog licenses, business licenses, property taxes, and payroll for the municipality.
Municipal financial statements are prepared for audit by March 30 each year and a copy of the audited financial statements are included with each year's annual report. If you require further details regarding financial reporting, please contact the Finance Department.
The following documents outline 2021 budget considerations:
- Read our 2021 Municipal Finance and Budget Overview. Learn about:
- how the Township uses and safeguards your tax dollars
- how the budget is drafted and opportunities for community input
- assessments and how they impact the taxes you pay
- how property taxes are calculated and options for tax relief
- 2021 budget policy and objectives