Project-related traffic changes
As part of the CRD's Wastewater Treatment Project, a pipe will be installed under the Tillicum Bridge. This work is anticipated to start on October 15 and take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete. The remaining pipe installation on Tillicum Road between Selkirk and Vincent avenues is scheduled to take place later in the fall.
• Southbound traffic will be reduced to one lane between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Northbound traffic will retain two lanes.
• West sidewalk will be closed with a detour and signage in place.
• Pedestrian access will be maintained on the east side of Tillicum Bridge.
• The work zone will be controlled by flaggers.