This meeting will include a Public Hearing as follows:
- 861 Kindersley Road – Official Community Plan and Zoning Bylaw amendments to permit the future development of five three storey townhouse dwellings.
- Public Hearing Notice
Please note that this information is for convenience only. Full application details can be obtained by calling Development Services at 250-414-7103 or emailing [email protected]. Meeting agendas can be viewed at the Township's Legistar site.
Council meetings in Esquimalt are held on the first and third Monday of every month, unless the meeting falls on a statutory holiday.
Council meetings are open to the public unless council passes a resolution to go In Camera to deal with issues of a confidential nature, usually related to finances, personnel, property or legal matters. You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
- View council meeting schedules
- Download agendas and minutes
- Find out how to provide input at council meetings
- Get in touch with council
- Find out more by about council meetings, by downloading Esquimalt’s Council Procedures Bylaw