In March 2007, Esquimalt Council adopted a new Official Community Plan (OCP), replacing the last OCP, which was adopted in 1996.
The OCP is a statement of the municipality’s goals and policies and is intended to provide direction for future growth and development in the community.
Download the or purchase it at the Municipal Hall for $25 (including taxes):
Download the Official Community Plan (Consolidated version).
Download maps and schedules:
- Map 1 - Regional Context Map
- Map 2 - Esquimalt Neighbourhoods Map
- Schedule A - Land Use Designations
- Schedule B1 - Transportation Road Networks
- Schedule B2 - Transportation Cycling Routes
- Schedule C - Development Permit Areas
- Schedule D - Public Facilities
- Schedule E - Agricultural Land Reserves
- Appendix H - McLoughlin Point - Design Guidelines