The Esquimalt Town Square refers to the parcel of land south and west of the existing Municipal Hall. The square is currently being redeveloped by Aragon Properties Ltd.
Esquimalt Town Square site context
Esquimalt Town Square is within the larger planning area known as the Esquimalt Village Project, which is the area bounded by Comerford Road on the west, Esquimalt Road on the north, Lyall Road on the south and Lampson Street on the east.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Create a lively and sustainable Esquimalt town centre, which incorporates a mix of uses and community recreation needs;
- Revitalize Esquimalt’s town core and enhance community economic development, while providing residents with a wider range of amenities and services; and,
- Capitalize on and enhance the value of public and private assets in the core.
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Open Spaces Agreement
- Modification Agreement
- Statutory Right of Way for Electric Vehicle Charging Station Equipment
- Reciprocal Easements, Section 219 Covenant, Equitable Charges, and Cost Sharing Agreement
- Priority Agreement
- Parking Agreement
- Library Agreement
- Phased Development Agreement covenant
- Phased Development Agreement
- Revised Public Spaces Agreement
- Off-site and Sidewalks Works and Services Agreement- signed
- Revised Parking Agreement- Lot A
- Library Acquisition Agreement
- Easement and modification of statutory right of way for Aragon's waterworks in Park Place road allowance