By appointment only and with modified practices in place to ensure your health and safety.
While the Esquimalt Recreation Centre remains closed to the public as plans are put in place to re-open the recreation facilities, the Lab Health Physio Clinic is providing in-person treatments – in a modified capacity. Here’s what you need to know about accessing Lab Health Physio at the Esquimalt Rec Centre:
- The Clinic will operate through a hybrid model of Tele-Rehab and In-person appointments.
- To decrease contact Lab Health Physio is offering a video consult with your Physio before your in-person appointment. They say, “Just like your doctor’s visit, we learn about your injury through specific questions, and this is just as important as the physical assessment. By completing the talking over video chat, we can reduce the time needed for in-person contact while allowing us to keep the in-person session focused on the treatment you need!”
- Massage Therapy & Acupuncture Appointments will resume as usual with all extra safety measures in place.
- Lab Health Physio is shifting to contactless payments only, and due to many increased costs, they have had to increase their in-person appointment fees by $10. Tele-rehab appointments fees will remain unchanged.
- Before your next In-person Appointment, be fully prepared by reading your appointment confirmation email carefully as it will have detailed info.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID like symptoms (even if mild), please stay home call 811 & they will reschedule to a Tele-Rehab appointment to still tackle your injury needs.
Beth Bates, Co-Owner and Physiotherapist with Lab Health Physio adds, “if you’ve been on the fence, definitely consider physio tele-rehab as a way to access Physiotherapy. We have seen great results (and often better) because diagnosis, education, exercise and self-care can all be done in your own living room with your Physio!
View the Lab Health Physio Esquimalt’s COVID-19 WorkSafe BC Safety Plan, here. To book your appointment or learn more about the Clinic, please visit labhealthphysio.ca.
Lab Health Physio Esquimalt opened its doors on February 1, 2020, in the Esquimalt Rec Centre.