Council meetings in Esquimalt are held on the first and third Monday of every month, unless the meeting falls on a statutory holiday.
Council meetings are open to the public unless council passes a resolution to go In Camera to deal with issues of a confidential nature, usually related to finances, personnel, property or legal matters. You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.
- View council meeting schedules
- Download agendas and minutes
- Find out how to provide input at council meetings
- Get in touch with council
- Find out more by about council meetings, by downloading Esquimalt’s Council Procedures Bylaw
Monday, March 20, 2023 - 19:00