Registration for online hands-only CPR is offered seven days week.
- Times offered: 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. daily; yes seven days a week!
- Trainers: One of our Esquimalt Firefighters will run the live zoom in-session class
- Who is this for: This training is intended for anyone who wants to learn basic life saving skills and does not qualify for certification.
- This program is offered only to Esquimalt residents.
The session will discuss personal safety, common CPR questions and compression techniques. Registrants will get a sense of the experience with the help of the CPR mannequin and be able to ask questions.
Once you book your time, you may pick up your learning material at the fire station located at 500 Park Place. Note:
- Please pick up learning material no later than 2 hours prior to class time.
- Return learning material to the public safety building (Esquimalt fire station) located at 500 Park Place after the online session is complete.
Each learning kit will include:
- One mannequin
- Literature regarding hands-only CPR
We kindly ask upon your equipment return to fire station that you decontaminate prior to drop off. We also would like the mannequin kit returned within 24 hrs after the class completion.
Have fun, enjoy and learn some great life safety skills!