Special Event Bookings

If you are holding a public event in Esquimalt, you may require a special event permit.

A Special Event Permit is required when:

  • You are booking a public facility. This includes a park, a recreation facility, a roadway, or the Town Square
  • You require special support to conduct your event (e.g. closing a road, using municipal equipment, requiring Police or Fire Department staff support)
  • You are inviting large numbers and/or the public to attend your event
  • Your event will impact the community in general, including local businesses and neighbours.

Download a guide to the Special Event Permit Application Process.

Download a Special Event Permit Application.

For more information, contact Chris Millan or by phone at 250-412-8525.