Registration for complete program offerings for our winter/spring 2020 season will be available November 15th. Please be advised this does not include:
- Bus Trips - January to March trips will open for registration November 21st at 11am
- Winter swim lesson registration - January to March swim lessons will open for registration December 11th
- Spring Break splash pack swim lessons will open for registration February 1st
- Spring Break Camps - Registration for current families will open January 8th, general (public) registration will open February 1st.
- Spring swim lesson registration - April to June swim lessons will open for registration March 1st.
Due to a technical error however, registration for some programs will open November 1st. Generally, where early registration for programs is available November 1st include:
- Birthday parties
- Registered sport programs
- Registered aquatics program (exception swim lessons)
- Registered education programs
Please enjoy this opportunity for early registration for these select winter and spring programs. We apologize for any inconvenience that this technical issue may cause. Stay tuned for the final release of our winter-spring publication:
- online catalogue available November 15th
- PDF of print publication available online November 20th
- print publication available December 11th.
For more information, please contact:
Christina Moog, Recreation Coordinator