As per PHO orders, the province advanced to Step 3 of the BC Restart Plan effective July 1st. As the province moves through the ReStart Plan, Esquimalt Recreation will continue to monitor health orders and guidelines. We are making every effort to carefully open our programs and services with the ultimate goal of returning to Pre-Covid levels of service when the province moves into Phase 4.
Please see below for important dates related to our reopening plan:
Membership pre-sales begin today and will be effective August 3rd, 2021. We are increasing capacities to existing services immediately but are unable to open fully until August 3rd. Pre-purchase your membership exclusively using the webform below:
July 15th - August 1st (Closed Aug 2 - BC Day)
- Pre-registration will no longer be required for Esquimalt Recreation drop in programs and services with the exception of Aquatics.
- Drop in model for fitness centre, classes and programs will resume (pre-registration is no longer required)
- The pool will be adding sessions and expanding capacities but pre-registration is still required.
- Registration for Aquatics programs will open July 7th at 9:00 AM (registration will continue as a rolling 2 week window. Therefore on July 7th you can register for July 15-21st. July 22nd will open on July 8th and so on)
- Memberships available
- Drop in model resumed for all program areas including the pool
September 28th, 2021:
- The Provincial Health Order has been updated to require all patrons 9 years old or older to wear a face covering in indoor public spaces. Please click the link here to see the updated order including all exemptions.