In accordance with the recent announcement and new orders by the BC Public Health Officer, we have some immediate changes to our current services:
- Masks are required for all persons over the age of 2 in our indoor public common areas such as lobbies, washrooms, hallways etc.
- At this time high intensity group fitness activities including spin, and HIIT classes are cancelled (some class formats will change, Esquimalt Recreation staff will contact those affected)
- The weight room and pool will remain open for reservations under our current Covid-19 protocols
- Spectators are not permitted in sporting events or practices
- No outdoor or indoor social bookings/rentals untill Dec 7, 2020
Please note we are adapting our practice and protocols as new information is made available and will provide updates as necessary.