The Color Vibe 5K World Tour returns to Esquimalt Sunday, July 10th. Please use extra caution as 3,000 participants make their way through the course and note that road closures will be in effect 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. along the course route both during the event and during post-event course clean up.
The course travels:
- West on Lyall Street from the Archie Browning Sports Centre to Admirals Road;
- Left on Admirals Road;
- Left on Bewdley;
- Right onto Fraser Street and into Saxe Point Park;
- Right out of Saxe Point Park onto Munro;
- Right onto Plasket Place;
- Right off of Plasket, back onto Munro;
- Right into Macaulay Point Park, through the Park and onto Clifton Terrace;
- Left off of Clifton Terrace;
- Right onto Lampson Street;
- Left onto Lyall Street;
- Right onto Bullen Park.
Please view route map below.
For the safety of participants and pets, park users walking their dogs at Macaulay Point Park in the unleashed areas are advised to please leash up their pets during the event.
Please also be advised that there will be no street parking on Lyall Street from Lampson to Fraser 9:00 p.m. Saturday, July 9th to 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 10th.