Township of Esquimalt 2009 Property Tax Notices have now been mailed. If you have not received your 2009 property tax notice please contact the Finance Department at 250-414-7107.
Taxes & Home Owner Grants are due in full by 4:30 pm on July 2, 2009.
Paying Your Taxes:
- In-person at the Municipal Hall (1229 Esquimalt Road) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday by cash, cheque, money order, bank draft, or Interac, [Credit card payments are NOT accepted].
- By post-dated cheque (post-dated no later than July 2nd, 2009)
- Via the Municipal Hall drop-box (no cash)
- At most financial institutions or by online or telebanking (set up through your bank)
- By mail. To avoid a late penalty, your payment must be postmarked no later than June 23rd, 2009.
Claiming Your Home Owner Grant:
You can claim your home owner grant, even if you are not making a payment to your property tax account.
Home owner grants may be claimed electronically. You will require your folio number and access code from your tax notice. To claim your home owner grant online, click here.
For more information visit the following links:
For more information contact the Finance Department at 250-414-7107.