The Township of Esquimalt Economic Development Strategy was approved by Council on October 27, 2014. The document was shaped over two years through input from industry, local businesses, community groups and residents.
The strategy is comprised of 15 unique strategies targeting four focus areas for action: business attraction and retention, commercial and industrial revitalization, community image, and quality of life.
Considered to be a “living document” Council will update the strategy annually as part of its strategic planning and progress on the implementation of the four focus areas will be monitored regularly.
- Sector Backgrounders
- Round Table Participants
- Surveys by Sector (Community Forum & Online)
- Summary of Survey Results (Quantitative)
- Survey Results by Sector (Quantitative)
- Recommended Actions by Area
- Implementation & Evaluation Plan
- Action Plans for Focus Areas
- Performance Measures
For more information, please contact:
Marlene Lagoa, Community Development Coordinator