Welcome to the Esquimalt Adventure Park!
Splash Pad Hours
May -September (Weather permitting.)
527 Fraser Street, beside the Esquiamlt Recreation Centre. Click here for map.
|Playground Structures||Rubberized Surfacing|
|Active Fitness Park||Gravel|
- 4 picnic tables - 2 with seasonal umbrellas
- 2 park benches
- Small lawn area (bring your picnic blankets)
Facilities/Surrounding Park Area/Other
- Washroom, Change Area within Adventure Park
- Additional washrooms at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 30 metres from park (changeroom access at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre is for Recreation Centre patrons only)
Park Rules & Regulations
- Park is unsupervised Parents/Caregivers are responsible for their children.
- No pets, glass bottles, rocks or other foreign objects are permitted in splash pad area or playground.
- No hanging, climbing, swinging or pulling on any splashpad equipment is permitted. Do not put your eyes in direct contact with a geyser or water spray device and do not sit on geyers or drains.
- Proper attire and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Mega Soaker (water dump bucket) recommended for ages five and older (due to water pressure).
- No bikes in park. Please secure bikes in area provided at park entrance near washroom. Additional bikes racks available in front of the Esquimalt Recreation Centre.
- Access to the drainage area is not permitted; no wading. Help ensure the enjoyment for all users as damage to this drainage area will cause splash pad closures.
- Please help keep the park clean, use the receptacles provided.
- Be sun smart and have fun!