Program & Event Guides
- Fall 2016 Program & Event Guide - available online here (PDF); pick up your copy at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre or Archie Browning Sports Centre
- Winter/Spring 2017 Program & Event Guide - available here (PDF). Program Registration opens December 1st. *** Please allow a few extra minutes for our team to process your winter program registration. We are transitioning to a new computer system starting December 1st (through into the new year). Although best efforts have been made to migrate your account, staff will need to verify your information or set up a new account for you/your family before processing your registrations. Your patience and understanding as we make this transition is appreciated. ***
- Winter Swim Lessons - view schedule here (PDF). Registration opens Dec 1.
How to Register
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of a program.
- Withdrawal requests within three days prior to the start of a program or after a program has begun must be made through the appropriate Recreation Programmer.
- Credits will not be issued after the 2nd class of a program/session has taken place.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $29.76 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.