- Spring Swim Lessons (PDF) - Call 250.412.8500 to register.
- 2017 Summer Camps - View availability & REGISTER ONLINE
- 2017 Summer Programs - REGISTER ONLINE; Print publication available May 26 - view online PDF. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for private swim lessons, personal training or drop in programs.
- Summer Swim Lessons - Registration opens June 1 (online & in person)
- Fall 2017 Programs - Online Registration available August 1; Print publication available August 29 (tentative)
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for private swim lessons, personal training or drop in programs.
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of a program.
- Withdrawal requests within three days prior to the start of a program or after a program has begun must be made through the appropriate Recreation Programmer.
- Credits will not be issued after the 2nd class of a program/session has taken place.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $29.76 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.