Program & Event Guides
- Winter/Spring 2017 Program & Event Guide - available here (PDF). *** Please allow a few extra minutes for our team to process your winter program registration as we transition to a new computer system. Although best efforts have been made to migrate your account, staff will need to verify your information or set up a new account for you/your family before processing your registrations. Your patience and understanding as we make this transition is appreciated. ***
- Winter Swim Lessons - view schedule here (PDF).
How to Register
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of a program.
- Withdrawal requests within three days prior to the start of a program or after a program has begun must be made through the appropriate Recreation Programmer.
- Credits will not be issued after the 2nd class of a program/session has taken place.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $29.76 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.