- Register online by viewing the online booking catalogue. Registration is open for most programs with course start dates through until June 20th, 2018.
- Summer Camp registration will open online March 28th. A Camp Emergency Form MUST be complete before registering in ANY camp. In person/phone registration will open April 4.
How to Register
- View program availability & register online - NOTE: Please register in person to redeem any LIFE discounts on programs; LIFE discounts cannot be redeemed through online registration. Where programs are not listed in the online catalogue, please call to 250.412.8500 to register. Online registration is not yet available for private swim lessons, personal training or drop in programs.
- Register by phone (250-412-8500) 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX.
- Register in person at Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street, 5:30am-10:30pm. Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Full refunds & credits are permitted up to three working days prior to the start of a program.
- Three days prior to the start of a program, requests for credit must be made through the appropriate Programmer. There are no guarantees a credit can be accommodated within 3 days from the start of a program.
- Withdrawals from Out of School Care & Creative Play programs require one month advanced written notice for full refund. See reception for details.
There is a $20 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost cards. LIFE passes and Regional Recreation passes subject to $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- There is a $29.76 pass cancellation fee
- All regional pass sales are final.