Township of Esquimalt Recreation facilities have some adjusted openings. Playgrounds are open with posted safety reminders. For related program and facility updates, please see our dedicated facility update page:
- Drop in Reservations
- Admission & Pass Rates
- Drop In Schedule
- Helpful Information to Assist with Your Program Reservation
Where drop in programs run near capacity we are pleased to offer the convenience of a reservation system. Payment is required to reserve your space.
Online Reservation is available for all drop in sports programs (except Pickleball) at 7am on the day of the program. Select "RESERVE NOW" to complete your reservation. Where "More Info" is noted, online reservation is not yet available. Phone in reservations (call 250.412.8500) will remain available, as space permits, after the noted times:
- Pickleball: 9:00am
- Floor Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Volleyball: 10:00am
Programs take place at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre, unless otherwise indicated.
The online reservation time is subject to change as we implement this new system. Feedback may be received by the staff on site. We appreciate your patience as we continue to enhance the level of service and convenience we provide to our valued clients.
Click here for admission rates.
To take advantage of online reservation, please:
- Verify your email address in our system with our Reception Team
- Log on to your account online, using your email address as your username and FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD if necessary - OR - check with Reception for our staff to reset your password.
- If our team resets your password, you will receive an email from communications[at]perfectmind.com. This is our software developer; this correspondence is not spam. If this correspondence does not appear in your general inbox, please check your “junk folder”.
- For Regional Pass Holders and LIFE Pass Holders, for you to enjoy the convenience of the online reservation system please check in with Reception – in person – to receive your Esquimalt Access Card. The access card will then enable you to reserve online at no charge. Please note for LIFE Pass Holders, you will be issued a 5-punch Esquimalt Access Card and our staff will validate 5 x admissions on the back of your access card. As your passes are used, please check in with reception to receive 5 additional punches and to have your regional card admissions validated.
- For students - to receive the discounted student rate, you must do so via a student membership or a student punch pass. Online drop in fees will populate based on the date of birth of the participant.
For those preferring phone-in reservation:
In our new computer registration system, payment is required at time of reservation. To help ensure a quick transaction while on the phone we encourage you to take advantage of these options:
- Placing credit on your account via your preferred payment method (cash, debit, credit card). This can be done in person at your convenience and then our team members will process your drop in payment using the credit on your account.
- Purchasing a pass or a punch card. Punch cards options are available for all drop in options. Where admission is not included with Esquimalt Recreation Pass/Punch Card, specialized cards are available (i.e. Kindergym, Stay & Play Childminding, etc.).