Registration is open for most programs with course start dates through until June 30th, 2020! Our print publication will be available December 11th. Please note select programs have modified registration dates, these include:
- Bus Trip registration for trips running January to March - opening November 21st;
- Winter swim lesson registration - opening December 11th;
- Spring break camp registration - opening for current families January 8th, general (public) registration opening February 1st;
- Spring break splash pack swim lessons - opening February 1st;
- Spring swim lesson registration - opening March 1st.
View the online booking catalogue to see the season's offerings and take advantage of the features in the digital catalogue including online registration, available 24 hours a day. Here are some helpful tips to navigating things online:
- Search the entire catalogue by keyword or phrase.
- When viewing your preferred program area – see the overview description for the program area, session dates, times and how many spaces are left for your specific program. For more information such as the location of the program or the number of classes in the session, select the “v” to populate additional information.
- By selecting “Register Now”, you will learn more about your preferred program and be able to process your/your child’s registration.
- Select “Register Now” to enroll.
- Use your email address to log in. If you have not provided your email address to Esquimalt Parks and Recreation, select "Create An Account" to start as a new user.
- Have a friend that you think would like to register? SHARE the registration page with them by email or on social media.
What can you expect this winter & spring? Here are a few highlights:
- Dozens of FREE program demos in January! Wondering: how a program will fit into your schedule? If the program is exactly what you are looking for? Try it out: no cost, get to know the instructor & see for yourself! Look for FREE Demo in the program title. Please be sure to register for your favourite demos as space is limited. Register online 24 hours a day or through the Esquimalt Rec Centre 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week, call 250.412.8500 or visit 527 Fraser St.
- The 60 Day Challenge is back! Take part in the Esquimalt Fitness Challenge for your chance to win great prizes! The Challenge includes: your choice of 1 Hour Group training sessions, chose as many sessions as you’d like; Pre and Post Fitness testing and weigh in; Multiple one-off fitness classes; entry to gym on training days, and a 5 punch pass to get you started . Add a 2 Month unlimited access pass at time of registration for $50 (includes 40+ drop in classes per week!) Along the way get newsletters with tips and hints to keep you on track and motivated as well as incentive prizes throughout the Challenge. Sign up HERE.
- Take advantage of the Esquimalt 5K early bird registration rate by registering before December 31st, learn more HERE.
Do you need assistance with your online account or have questions about our programs and schedules? We've put together some helpful tips here. If you still have questions, please be sure to let us know. We love to hear from you, contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250.412.8500
- By Email
Looking for a sneak peek of the print publication, find it here. Special thank you to those to helped choose our cover photo, the winner is...