View a digital copy (PDF) of the guide here. Registration is open for most programs with course start dates through until June 30th, 2019! Spring Swim Lesson registration will open March 1st. Our print publication will be available December 12th.
View the online booking catalogue to see the season's offerings and take advantage of the features in the digital catalogue including online registration, available 24 hours a day. Here are some helpful tips to navigating things online:
- Search the entire catalogue by keyword or phrase.
- When viewing your preferred program area – see the overview description for the program area, session dates, times and how many spaces are left for your specific program. For more information such as the location of the program or the number of classes in the session, select the “v” to populate additional information.
- By selecting “Register Now”, you will learn more about your preferred program and be able to process your/your child’s registration.
- Select “Register Now” to enroll.
- Use your email address to log in. If you have not provided your email address to Esquimalt Parks and Recreation, select "Create An Account" to start as a new user.
- Have a friend that you think would like to register? SHARE the registration page with them by email or on social media.
What can you expect this winter & spring? Here are a few highlights:
- Dozens of FREE program demos in January! Wondering: how a program will fit into your schedule? If the program is exactly what you are looking for? Try it out: no cost, get to know the instructor & see for yourself! Look for FREE Demo in the program title. Please be sure to register for your favourite demos as space is limited. Register online 24 hours a day or through the Esquimalt Rec Centre 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week, call 250.412.8500 or visit 527 Fraser St. Click here to learn more.
- The 60 Day Challenge is back! Take part in the 2019 Esquimalt Fitness Challenge for your chance to win great prizes! The Challenge includes: your choice of 1 Hour Group training sessions, chose as many sessions as you’d like; Pre and Post Fitness testing and weigh in; Multiple one-off fitness classes; entry to gym on training days, and a 5 punch pass to get you started . Add a 2 Month unlimited access pass at time of registration for $50 (includes 40+ drop in classes per week!) Along the way get newsletters with tips and hints to keep you on track and motivated as well as incentive prizes throughout the Challenge. Sign up HERE.
- Take advantage for the early bird registration discounts for the Esquimalt 5K, a community favourite! Learn more here.
- Registration for the popular Gigantic Garage Sale at the Archie Browning Sports Centre is open! Sign up HERE.
Do you need assistance with your online account or have questions about our programs and schedules? We love to hear from you, please contact the Esquimalt Recreation Reception Team 5:30am-10:30pm seven days a week:
- In person at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, 527 Fraser Street
- By Phone, call 250.412.8500
- By Email