We want to hear from you. You can contact Mayor and Council:
- by phone
- by mail
- by email
- in person (Call ahead to arrange a meeting)
- by attending informal Community Coffee Break meetings
- by attending council meetings
When you write to Council, you can expect:
- An acknowledgement that your communication has been received
- A response indicating any relevant actions or direction being pursued by Council
Personal information contained in communications to Council and its Committees is collected under the authority of the Community Charter and Local Government Act and will be used to assist Council members in decision making. Please note that your comments will form part of the Township’s public record and may be included in a public agenda and posted on our website.
| MAYOR AND COUNCIL|
Township of Esquimalt Municipal Hall
|Phone (General inquiries)||250-414-7101|
Please refer to our Council Directory here for Mayor and Council contact information.
If you wish to send an e-mail to all members of Council, click here.