THIS IS A UNION POSITION
Anticipated start date: May 2017
Both positions are approximately 25 hours weekly but may work up to 35 hours.
Shifts times vary anywhere from 5:15 am-11:15pm
This position requires you to:
• Provide excellent customer service to Parks and Recreation. Ensure the highest level of guest experience and client satisfaction – and lead team members to do so as well
• Perform daily cash handling duties to include administration of cash floats, balance daily cash and related transactions and the preparation of cash summaries and bank deposits
• Assist the Reception Supervisor with coaching, mentoring, training and daily supervision of auxiliary Reception staff.
• Provide strong & effective communication with all program areas
• Perform administrative support to Parks and Recreation Staff.
The preferred candidate will have:
• Minimum of 6 months customer service experience with some cashiering experience plus 6 months related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Basic office, computer and bookkeeping training (3 months)
SALARY: $24.54 - $26.44 per hour (2016 rates)
Visit our website www.esquimalt.ca to view the job description for this position as well as the Township’s corporate values and strategic plan.