Esquimalt Parks & Recreation is always looking for new programs to offer the community.
Fill out the form below if you are interested in teaching a program with us.
You must have experience and expertise with the topic and age group of your proposed program.
All contracted program instructors are required to provide Esquimalt Parks & Recreation with the following:
- Proof of Personal or Professional Liability Insurance (minimum $2 million coverage) with the Township of Esquimalt named as an additional insured
- A copy of a clear Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check valid within 1 year
- A copy of all relevant/required certifications
- Signed declaration that you have read and will comply with the Child Protection Policy
- Proof of a Municipal or Intermunicipal Business License if the provider earns more than $1,000/year from the delivery of programs around the region
- Proof of vaccination as per current Provincial Health Orders
Contract recreation instructors are required to promote community recreation events, develop program activities, liaise with peers and parents, help with purchasing of equipment and supplies, and demonstrate positive customer relations and cooperative teamwork.
Thank you for choosing to work with Esquimalt Parks & Recreation.