Birthday Party Host – Auxiliary
COMPETITION NUMBER: 21-37
[THIS IS A UNION POSITION]
Anticipated Start Date: as soon as possible
This is an auxiliary position requiring the incumbent to work with the Community Recreation area of Parks and Recreation to fill a Birthday Party Host position. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, good work ethic, ability to work on their own and have excellent customer service skills.
- Birthday Party Hosts are responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the parties
- Supervising the bouncy castle,
- Interacting with parents and engaging the children in games and activities.
- First Aid (CPR-C)
- Clear criminal record check from the Ministry of Justice
- Would prefer experience working with/supervising children
- Would prefer customer Services Experience
$16.11 per hour/2021 rates (plus 14% in lieu of benefits)
See attached job description or visit our website www.esquimalt.ca to view the Township’s corporate values and strategic plan.