"The social event of the year for dogs and their people!"
This free and pet friendly festival is not one to be missed! The fun includes:
- Yoga With Adoptable Puppies
- RUFF MUDD - YYJ's first ever mud run with your dog!
- Running Of The Bulls
- Swag Bags
- Treat Tasting Station
- The Puppy Stampede
- Wiener Dog Races
- Photo Booths
- Over 90 of the leading pet-related exhibitors.
New location at Bullen Park on August 17+18. This free and pet friendly event will have entertainment including dock diving, wiener dog races, a puppy stampede, and running of the bulls.
- Saturday, August 17th: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 18th: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Alternative modes of transportation are strongly encouraged. Plan your trip using the BC TRANSIT TRIP PLANNER. Limited parking is available at the Archie Browning Sports Centre rear parking lot, enter off of Lyall Street. Please be advised:
- There is absolutely no parking by event attendees in the Esquimalt Shopping Plaza lot, this lot is reversed for merchants only - enforced by Esquimalt Shopping Plaza Merchant Management.
- Parking at the Esquimalt Recreaiton Centre is limited to 3-hours for Esquimalt Rec Centre patrons only - enforced by Township of Esquimalt Bylaw Enforcement.
For more information, please visit the Pet-a-palooza website.