Join this public hearing
About this application
See the agenda on our Legistar site. In lieu of a hard-copy binder containing the rezoning application and related reports, the same information is made available electronically:
Covenant Modification application for 669 Constance Avenue:
Staff reports - Council
- Public Hearing Notice Mailed June 29, 2021
- PH Advertisement - Victoria News - July 1, 2021
- PH Advertisement - Victoria News - July 8, 2021
You may share your feedback regarding this application via:
- Sending an email to [email protected] before 4:30 p.m. on the day of the public hearing;
- By standard mail: c/o Corporate Officer, Administration office, 1229 Esquimalt Road, Esquimalt, BC V9A 3P1; or
- Dropping off written correspondence in the drop box at the front entrance of the Esquimalt Municipal Hall.
Did you know most council meetings are live-streamed?
Watch this meeting live or view previous meetings, agendas and minutes on our Legistar site. Archived meetings videos are generally made available by noon the day after the meeting. You can also see our meeting resolution summary to read council decisions and voting history.
Note: during the COVID-19 crisis, we have alternative means for the public offering input. Please contact [email protected] or call 250-414-7100 for details. As usual, you may email feedback for council's consideration at any time.
Council meetings are open to the public unless council passes a resolution to go In Camera to deal with issues of a confidential nature, usually related to finances, personnel, property or legal matters. You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.