See the agenda on our Legistar site. In lieu of a hard-copy binder containing the rezoning applications and related reports, the same information is made available electronically:
481 South Joffre Street
- 481 South Joffre Street - Rezoning Application - Advisory Planning Commission - April 21, 2020
- 481 South Joffre Street - Staff Report DEV-20--26 - June 22, 2020
- Advisory Planning Commission Minutes April 21, 2020
876 Dunsmuir Road
- 876 Dunsmuir Road - Rezoning - Advisory Planning Commission Staff Report - Feb 18, 2020
- 876 Dunsmuir Road - Rezoning - Design Review Committee Staff Report - Feb12, 2020
- 876 Dunsmuir Road - Staff Report -DEV-20-036 - Council - July 6_20
- APC Adopted_Minutes_February_18_2020
- DRC Draft_Minutes_February_12_2020
- Mail Notice - 876 Dunsmuir Road - Waived PH - August 17_2020
1198/1198A Munro and 1197 Bewdley
- July 6 2020 Council Staff Report 1198 and 1198 A Munro Street and 1197 Bewdley Avenue
- June 16 2020 APC Report 1198 and 1198 A Munro Street and 1197 Bewdley Avenue
- Notice mailed July 31 2020 - Waived Public Hearing 1198-1198 Munro St - 1197 Bewdley Ave
Did you know most council meetings are live-streamed?
Watch this public hearing live or view previous meetings, agendas and minutes on our Legistar site. Archived meetings videos are generally made available by noon the day after the meeting. You can also see our meeting resolution summary to read council decisions and voting history.
Regular council meetings
Council meetings in Esquimalt are held on the first and third Monday of every month, unless the meeting falls on a statutory holiday.
Council meetings are open to the public unless council passes a resolution to go In Camera to deal with issues of a confidential nature, usually related to finances, personnel, property or legal matters. You can also view council meetings online, and download agendas and minutes on our Legistar site.