Programs & Registration
Esquimalt Summer Camp Programs
***2015 Summer Camp Registration Open.***
Click image below to view the summer camp publication or click here to view our summer camp newsletter. Print copies will be available Tuesday, March 24th.
PLAY HERE & enjoy the many perks of Esquimalt's camps:
- Energetic, and caring playground leaders
- Separate age groups to ensure quality programming for all kids
- Daily crafts, games, special guests and theme days
- Target ratio of 1 staff to 10 children
- Fantastic pool, gym, and skating facilities
- Beautiful parks within walking distance
- Reasonable rates and extended hours of care available for your convenience
Your children are in good hands with our summer playground leaders. Our summer playground leaders have:
- Experience working with children
- Completed criminal record checks
- First Aid, CPR, and child protection training
- Additional training in behaviour management, conflict resolution, and program planning
To ensure your child's safety, The Camp Registration Form must be completed in full and submitted 1-week prior to starting camp. Form can be completed online then, please SAVE to your computer. Please PRINT form and SIGN. Form can then be dropped off in person OR, once signed, scanned and emailed to tatum.hill is[at]esquimalt.ca
If your child carries and epi-pen, inhaler or is required to take other medications during the day please have the following forms filled out and handed in prior to the first day of camp:
All of these forms are also available for pick-up from the Esquimalt Recreation Centre.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER:
To register or check camp availability, please contact reception at 250-412-8500.