Programs & Registration
Esquimalt Summer Camp Programs
Check out this years camps in the Summer 2013 Active Living Guide with lots of new programs to choose from!
Welcome to Esquimalt Summer Camps, we are number one for summer fun. Enjoy the many perks of Esquimalt's camps:
- Energetic, and caring playground leaders
- Separate age groups to ensure quality programming for all kids
- Daily crafts, games, special guests and theme days
- Target ratio of 1 staff to 10 children
- Fantastic pool, gym, and skating facilities
- Beautiful parks within walking distance
- Reasonable rates and extended hours of care available for your convenience
Your children are in good hands with our summer playground leaders. Our summer playground leaders have:
- Experience working with children
- Completed criminal record checks
- First Aid, CPR, and child protection training
- Additional training in behaviour management, conflict resolution, and program planning
To ensure your child's safety, The Camp Registration Form must be completed in full in order to register.
Parents/Guardians are also required to read our Camp Handbook.
If your child carries and epi-pen, inhaler or is required to take other medications during the day please have the following forms filled out and handed in prior to the first day of camp:
All of these forms are also available for pick-up from the Esquimalt Recreation Centre or Archie Browning Sports Centre.
To register or check camp availability, please contact reception at 250-412-8500.
For more information on Summer Camp Programs, please contact:
Megan MacKeigan, Recreation Programmer