Programs & Registration
Esquimalt Summer Camp Programs
Our 2014 Camp Schedule is here in the Spring/Summer Program Guide.
Welcome to Esquimalt Summer Camps, we are number one for summer fun. Enjoy the many perks of Esquimalt's camps:
- Energetic, and caring playground leaders
- Separate age groups to ensure quality programming for all kids
- Daily crafts, games, special guests and theme days
- Target ratio of 1 staff to 10 children
- Fantastic pool, gym, and skating facilities
- Beautiful parks within walking distance
- Reasonable rates and extended hours of care available for your convenience
Your children are in good hands with our summer playground leaders. Our summer playground leaders have:
- Experience working with children
- Completed criminal record checks
- First Aid, CPR, and child protection training
- Additional training in behaviour management, conflict resolution, and program planning
To ensure your child's safety, The Camp Registration Form must be completed in full in order to register.
Parents/Guardians are also required to read our Camp Handbook.
If your child carries and epi-pen, inhaler or is required to take other medications during the day please have the following forms filled out and handed in prior to the first day of camp:
All of these forms are also available for pick-up from the Esquimalt Recreation Centre or Archie Browning Sports Centre.
To register or check camp availability, please contact reception at 250-412-8500.